Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I never said that I was perfect

Lanvin Fall/Winter 2010 Sneakers

This Lanvin Fall/Winter collection has alot of great kicks, but also alot of no-go shoes (I've let those out lol) But to me thats always the thing with Lanvin. Anyways I like the high/mid-tops of this collection alot! The colors and materials are very well put togheter in my opinion! (Materials such as suede, patent leather, metallic leather and snake skin) Pricing ranges from $486 to $1,567. And I would definitely like to get myself one of these kicks, check the others out after the jump!


Follow me on twitter! Get me to 200! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius



1 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

Lanvin is to dope man

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile