Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Im ready to go...

Iceberg Spring 2011 - Milan Fashion Week
Im not really a big fan of Iceberg, but this runway really is great, I love the soft and dark colors which are used, And peep these jackets above here, it just looks effortless! I think Iceberg really did change my mind about disliking the brand because of this! Make sure to hit the jump to see more photos! And I would like to say thanks to all the support I've been getting from everyone on Phenomenal Future, its sooo nice to see that the most of yall are hyped for it! I really appreciate it and I hope yall will continue to support me!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!





1 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

the jacket on the right is amazing

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile