Friday, June 25, 2010

"Inspired by someone 2 become the best u can be. Then u become a inspiration. and it all starts over again.. its called the circel of L.O.V.E"

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009
Today is the day June 25th, the day that a year ago one of my biggest inspirations died, Michael Jackson.. He was one of he biggest inspiration sources for alot of people on this world included me, he made a change in this world, I miss MJ but the legacy lives on and the L.O.V.E. will stay forever. Im thankfull to MJ, He was a man with dreams full of passion and love and he made those dreams reality.. I know that I have one dream that will never become reality, that is to meet Michael Jackson, see him perform and dance with him.. MJ is dancing and singing togheter with angels, his wings will be forever blessed.. But I just wanted to say that we shouldnt forget that we're talking about somebody's son or brother.. He's just a human, and I wish the Jackson family nothing but the best in these still difficult days..


Godbless, peace..
Justin
PS: take a look after the jump!


A song made by Pleasure Ellis, its a tribute to MJ.. And I love it..


3 comments:

AP :D said...

he was truly a legend... a year later and it still feels like he died yesterday

check my blog and comment!
apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com
apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com
apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

he was and still is very inspirational and he continues to be remember...

Queni said...

Nice post dude!!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile