Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The kids dont stand a chance

Marc Jacobs "Hands" Skateboard Deck


I really havent been skating/skateboarding for a too long time. I should get back to that again! And it would be nice to get me this deck by Marc Jacobs haha, But I probably cant afford it.... Anyways, Marc did a nice job on these! They come with an all-over graphic on one side and the other side carries a signature. They are now avaible the Marc by Marc Jacobs stores. After the Jump you'll see more images.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thankyou!

2 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

i like that i also like the lv one that released back in the day

Danielle said...

wow this is really dope


http://danyellramblings.blogspot.com/

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile