Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Perfect weather

Louis Vuitton Mens Spring 2011

Louis vuitton is bringing a very relaxed and slicly urban collection right here, And I love the monogram as always and I really like the colors which has been used, Its a dope look! After the jump you'll find more of the LV Spring 2011! And tomorrow is the day of my official graduation haha so im happy with that! I hope everyone is well and enjoying the beautiful weather!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Dont forget to subscribe, comment but mostly ENJOY!


5 comments:

MalibuMara said...

i like the oversized speedy for men haha
marc does it again!

Justin said...

Yeah word that!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

LV always doing something good

Jordan T. Dilwood said...

I absolutely love louis vuitton with a passion i need to get that bag in the second pic would go nice with the dons. Great post justin as always

Justin said...

Thanks Jordan!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile