Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Phenomenal Future Sneak Peak

Phenomenal Future - Sneak Peak.


Today I'll show yall the first sneak peak from my clothing project "Phenomenal Future" In the last update post I showed a graphic desing I made, and today I got the t-shirts in with the graphic design on it! I thought since yall had seen it already I could show yall this one, haha! I'll do a update post soon, with other information in it and maybe other tees in it aswell, I can tell you that there will be 6 different tees comming out including this "I Am a Beast" tee. But like I said I wont only be doing graphic tees because I dont really think you can call it "desinging" if you only have graphic tees, so I'll be releasing 3 different tees aswell with something totally different and which will take myself alot of time because it is hand crafted and im a perfectionist, in the last picture of this post you can see what will be used for that part of what will come out! I hope yall like this tee, and be on the lookout because there is more to come! You can also follow Phenomenal Future on twitter to keep updated! So make sure to follow right here : www.twitter.com/PhenomnalFuture.. Hit the jump for more photos!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!


6 comments:

Kyri.B said...

DOPE .... FINALLY LOL .... WHO IS YOUR MANUFACTURER

HipHopCulture said...

This is so dope.

Tommy The Fashionist said...

I cant wait man!

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

Yo me you and Kyri are running this. Believe that. lol
:D

Tokyo.Diamond said...

Jevon is right. Ya'll is running this! Don't ever stop!

The Futuristic Gentleman said...

This rocks. I'm with kyri. . .whoze ur manufacturer, I gotta get this ish (not to jock u or anything) lol

thefuturisticgentleman.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile