Thursday, June 24, 2010

Put your hands togheter

Marc Jacobs Spring 2011 Collection
This season we're seeing alot of Military inspired collections and I really like that, this Marc Jacobs collection straight from the presentation over at Milan Fashion Week is very clean, I like the color's which has been used but hey... ITS MARC JACOBS, so just take a look because its another great collection! And my homie Levi the Jedi just released his mixtape "Street Lights" Download it right HERE.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Also follow my project www.twitter.com/PhenomnalFuture
Thanks!

2 comments:

Harry Swag said...

Hey your blog is dope
If you follow mine I will guarentee to follow back

Tommy The Fashionist said...

this was great!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile