Friday, June 18, 2010

She was with me before the deal

Jessica Alba - GenLux Magazine
Jessica Alba did this photoshoot to promote her upcomming movie "The Killer Inside Me" I think she did a good job, more pictures after the jump! And today I had the wedding+party from my niece, haha it was a great day full of love, joy, soul and alottt of great food! And that all togheter with alot of family, some came over from surinam and ofcourse Amsterdam! Some of my lil' nephews http://tweetphoto.com/27847987 I had fun with them and the rest of the fam! I wanted to do a post about the wedding, I took some pictures so I'll probably do that tomorrow, also with a video from my nephews haha (if I can convert it) I hope everybody else day has been great aswell! #Positivity #Love.  Godbless, peace - Justin


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

4 comments:

MalibuMara said...

she looks so different with makeup,
i know a lot of people like her but she's not one of my favorites lol,i love the first photo of her though

Justin said...

Yeah she does look very different! And I like her alot lol..

Tommy The Fashionist said...

She is gorgeous!

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

I hate dolls so much!
But She is gorgeous. I love print on the last one

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile