Wednesday, June 9, 2010

There goes my baby

Rihanna on cover Elle Magazine - July 2010

Rihanna is on next month's Elle, in which she talks about what happened in the last year of her life, her favourite desingers and much more! And I self LOVE Rihanna, I really like the photoshoot she did for Elle (you can check them out after the jump!). So whatsup with yall? Ive been working on my project "Phenomenal Future" and I hope yall will like the tees, soon I'll do a update post with probably some actual tees in it! I hope everyone is well and working on their own craft aswell!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thankyou!

7 comments:

MalibuMara said...

i ALMOST posted this lol,
she looks great on the cover!

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

I love her, and Elle magazine

Tommy The Fashionist said...

love everything about this

Justin said...

Agreed with all of u :D! haha, Rihanna is great!

Carter said...

I never get tired of Rihanna..

HipHopCulture said...

I think everyone does love Rihanna, her hair is red at the moment. Saw it on globalgrind its look good.
peace

Justin said...

Yeah word I saw it aswell.. But all the haircuts she got so far look good on her haha!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile