Tuesday, June 8, 2010

They might say hi and I might say hey.

Gourmet 2010 Spring/Summer Uno "L'
I've had some Gourmet kicks (also Uno L's) in my hands while I was shopping in Rotterdam, I havent bought them but I was thinking if I should go and get me a pair (already for a pretty long time!), And with these 2 colorways I'll make sure I'll get me a pair! I love these yellow ones, they are pretty plain for some maybe a bit to plain but I like these this way! So as you can see they come in yellow and olive green. Well overall I like what Gourmet is bringing out this summer! If you are interested in buying go here to the official Gourmet online shop. You'll own a pair of these for $120. After the jump more images!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thankyou!

1 comments:

Socialite said...

they reminded me of diggys shoes at first, the top of the shoe. i saw on the site that they have brown and white aswell but i agree that the yellow ones are simply flyyy.

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile