Saturday, June 19, 2010

Till I get flashed by the paparazzi

Wedding Party
So like I said in my last post, I was at a wedding party yesterday togheter with alot of family, friends and great food! I loved it, had fun togheter with them! And I had a good time with my nephews haha I added a lil video on bottom of the post! I didnt really took that much pictures though, but I just wanted to drop them down here! So basically I just enjoyed a day which was full of love, joy, soul and happiness! Check out the rest after the jump!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

 lil' Nephews!


5 comments:

MalibuMara said...

aww haha,
what a wonderful family!
was her wedding dress red?
and what song is that? lol
too many questions bahaha

Justin said...

lol, yesss her wedding dress was red, and the first song? Its R.Kelly but I actually dont know how the song is called haha, sorry!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

looks like you have a great family

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

Thats that R.Kelly!!
Looked like an amazing time!

imoni said...

tht was just too kute =) look liked a blast !

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile