Sunday, June 27, 2010

We wrote this for a purpose, to motivate you at this time.

BBC x ICECREAM | Lookbook Season 11 - Fall/Winter 2010
Im really feeling the Billionaire Boys Club x Ice Cream Fall/Winter lookbook, Its hot! Especially the jackets are all on point,  But actually the whole collection is just on point except for some items I dislike but that is most of the time with any collection. Its the same great BBC x IC! Check out the rest after the jump.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

3 comments:

MalibuMara said...

i like this it looks dope :)

HipHopCulture said...

This is looks dope, I like all of it. The beanie hats im feeling.

ROXY! said...

iSAW THiS EARLY TODAY && iLOVED iT!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile