Monday, June 21, 2010

Where there is love, I'll be there

Trussardi 1911 Spring/Summer 2010 Collection
Some of you might have not really heard that much of the brand Trussardi 1911, its a pretty new brand which debuted its first collection in 2008, from then it quickly became a bigger and bigger brand in menswear, I personally think its a great brand, its very high quality and has peerless expertise, all of their products are made in Italy.. This collection got alot of animal prints in it but definitely its not too much! Overall im really feeling this collection! Take a look after the jump.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

3 comments:

MalibuMara said...

i like this alot!
the colors and everything looks nice

Tommy The Fashionist said...

i really like the feel of it

Jordan T. Dilwood said...

wow this new brand is coming at it hard i need to get my hands on that jacket i wonder how much it goes for?

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile