Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yeahhhh man!

Usher was recently in Paris, promoting his last album called "Raymond vs Raymond" (picture above) the album is dope btw, I got it aswell, im a HUGE fan of Usher, I love his music and he's always been a inspiration to me! But back to this, Im feeling what he's wearing in the picture above here, he's wearing a Burberry Biker Leather Jacket ( if your intrested in buying.. it will cost you $2,707 lol)  And he's wearing the Diet Butcher Slim Skin kicks $734 which I personally like alot.


Follow me on twitter! Get me to 200! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

2 comments:

AP :D said...

i love usher too, hes one of the true r&b talents left. those kicks are dope but expensiveeee lol

PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG!! or at least comment.
apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com

Justin said...

He's the KING OF R&B!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile