Sunday, July 25, 2010

Best dressed Joshua Kissi & Travis Gumbs


Before doing this post on the creators of the blog http://www.streetetiquette.com/ Which have been one of my favourite reads for a long time now, I've been reading and viewing some interviews of Joshua and Travis, I must say that these two man know what they are doing and I love it when I see passionate people with alot of knowledge about what they are doing. That is why I am dedicating this one "Best Dressed" post to Joshua Kissi and Travis Gumbs. If your not familiar with these two guys, here is a little info about them. They are two individuals born and raised in the Bronx, NYC. They have a love for HipHop, Graffiti (art) and Fashion. They show all of their passions on the blog they decided to start off back in July 2008 called "Street Etiquette" The posts feature their street style with the history of certain items they are wearing. The writing on the posts is very good, and their fashion sense to me is just incredible, its pure class. I admire these two people because I like their hussle and their own style is a great inspiration because that is exactely the fashion I love. They said they have alot of influences from the internet, I'll have to say this and I dont think I am only speaking for myself with this, but they are a truly a great influence from the internet on me! Keep up the good work guys! And make sure yall check out their blog if you didn't already!
After the jump a Interview and many more photos! You can also check out an interview they did for Urban Outfitters HERE.

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!




STREET ETIQUETTE from TONE on Vimeo.


6 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

I love their blog and they also have great style.

Tokyo.Diamond said...

They can dress!

HipHopCulture said...

They dress with great style, keep the blog its looks dope. Great header as well peace man

Harry Swag said...

These guys are dope. Love the way they dress. Thanks for the stuff about the comments. It's no problem
I'm happy to put you on the sidebar
Your blog is dope so I was happy to put it :)

Harry Swag said...

These guys are dope. Love the way they dress. Thanks for the stuff about the comments. It's no problem
I'm happy to put you on the sidebar
Your blog is dope so I was happy to put it :)

Justin said...

Thanks Harry...

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile