Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Clear the runway we 'bout to take flight

Chivalrous Culture the process.

If you been on the ChivCulture website/blog you probably have seen this already, But I wanted to do a post about this because I'm really hyped for the highly anticipated Chivalrous Culture kicks to drop. If you didnt know, ChivCulture is a footwear brand by my dude Diggy Simmons and it is set to release this August, im definitely planning on buying a couple pair! Check out this post I did on the sneakers for more info and sneak peaks!! Also follow @ChivCulture on twitter to keep updated. And dont forget to hit the jump for a glimpse of what will be comming out and you can catch a bit of the process! The details on these kicks are great btw.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!


                                                
                                  Diggy rockin' some ChivCulture kicks at the Kidult event


5 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

Cant wait!!!

MalibuMara said...

they're cool but kinda look like the air yeezy prototypes.

ROXY! said...

CANT WAiT! iKNOW THERES ONE PAiR THAT iWANT TO GET!

Justin said...

I think there are different inspirations in these kicks, For example some Gourmet kicks with the opening on the side up top, and a bit of Jordan 3, maybe a lil air yeezy aswell lol

Anna said...

http://babynationxo.blogspot.com/
Today's politics and pop culture from a young liberal's perspective! I follow back=) -love your blog btw

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile