Thursday, July 1, 2010

Do it better than anybody you ever seen do it

Kanye's Horus Chain and 2 pyramid Ring by Jacob & Co

I've seen alot of blogs posting this, but I wanted to post it right now because there is ofcouse more info about it. Kanye wore this custom chain and ring at his BET Awards 2010 performance, the chain and the ring are both 24k gold pieces of jewelry which are created by Jacob & Co, both pieces are valued at $300,000 a piece. And I havent seen this in any posts but I think its definitely inspired by one of Kanye his favourite accesory brands "Ambush" Check the rest after the jump!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile