Thursday, July 8, 2010

Everyday is another opportunity that u could've gained..

V Magazine "PUSH IT REAL GOOD"
I like this! Its inspired by the 80's and Salt and Pepper. The photographer is, Josh Olins. And the styling is done by, Clare Richardson. So today I've been basically working on "Phenomenal Future" for the whole day, I hope to show yall a new sneakpeak soon, I'm getting 2 different packages in tomorrow, but I won't be at home tomorrow until monday so I wont be able to get those in my hands. I hope to show yall something new next week! I Hope everybody is well, enjoy the post!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Also my "clothing project" www.twitter.com/PhenomnalFuture
Thanks!


3 comments:

kaCey Kal. said...

I love Liya Kebede.
Great Post.

MalibuMara said...

i love this!
the prints are pretty dope :)

Tommy The Fashionist said...

Love 80s!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile