Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fresh off the plane, Im off the baseline, nothing handed out Im 'bout to take mine..

Martin Margiela Regular Painted Pants.
First off, Happy 4th of July! Have fun today and be safe! Im from The Netherlands but though I know what it means, because we have a similar celebration on May 5th out here. So have a great day!
When I saw Kanye wearing these pants a while ago, I needed to know what they were! I really love these, They are painted pants with a wax coating with a cracked effect, from Martin Margiela ($512). And yeah I know they are out for a while now haha, I spotted Kanye with these several times. And peep the Hermes Crocodile kicks he's wearing in the photo above here, also probably a Hermes bracelet. Hit the jump for more photo's!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

3 comments:

HipHopCulture said...

Look Dope

Tommy The Fashionist said...

MMM is kinda out of my price range but i do admire his clothing everything is excelent quality

Justin said...

Yeah its not really appropiate to my budget neither lol, im loving them tho! Who knows one day..

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile