Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Just want it all..

Big Sean “What U Doin (Bullshittin)” MCM Varsity
Big Sean been rockin' his MCM Varsity Jacket in his new video "What U Doin (Bullshittin)" Which is a track from his debute album "Finally Famous" dropping on september 14th. I personally love the MCM varsity for a long time now since it got released back in 2008, the first time I saw it was on Chris Julian I added the picture of him and the Big Sean video after the jump! Big Sean is ofcourse also rocking some TI$A and Ambush, I think yall should keep your eyes open because Big Sean is about to take over! And something else yall shouldnt sleep on is Diggy, he just released his "Little Monster" Freestyle off his upcomming Mixtape "AirBorne" which is dropping 07-29-2010 So get ready! DOWNLOAD HERE


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!


4 comments:

HipHopCulture said...

Big Sean is dope

Tommy The Fashionist said...

The jacket is dope.

MalibuMara said...

i like big sean and yea your new header looks cooler than mine haha

Justin said...

Big Sean is whats poppin' haha, and I think both of our headers are dope :)

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile