Saturday, July 3, 2010

Im to fast, so catch up.. You last and im up..

Joyrich Summer 2010
Joyrich comes with a vintage look this summer, with alot of denim bright colors and different prints in it, floral, leopard prints. I like the look of the collection, I've seen it before but I didnt post it. But here it is! overall this is pretty fresh! After the jump more photos.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
And also follow my clothing project www.twitter.com/Phenomnalfuture
Thanks!













4 comments:

ROXY! said...

iM iN LOVE W/ THE jACKET iN THE 8th PiCTURE DOWN! ALSO LOVE THiS COLLECTiON TOO!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

man this is crazzy that shirt in the first pic the guy is wearing is amazing

MalibuMara said...

i love. LOVE this.
The prints and everything is what i would wear!

Justin said...

I love it aswell!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile