Saturday, July 24, 2010

A lot of times i'm broke , sometimes i'm rich, thats life, it comes with its ups and downs.. - Great $cott

First episode for under Boundless Dreams TV called 'Youngest in Charge.' + Diggy "AirBorne" Covershoot.



This is the first episode by "Boundless Dreams TV" called "'Youngest in Charge" The serie's about a young generation of talented beings who are ready to make moves, This episode is featuring Great Scott. He has become one of my biggest inspirations, I learn alot and it all motivates me very much! Check the interview with him above here. And after the jump some more photo's from the Cover Shoot for Diggy's Mixtape "AirBorne" (Behind the scenes) 6 days left till AirBorne drops! 07/29/2010. Get ready!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!


4 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

Such an inspiration

ROXY! said...

LOVE iT! SUCH BiG iNSPiRATiONS!

Tokyo.Diamond said...

Yeahh buddy! Two of my favo ppla that I look up too!

HipHopCulture said...

Great video

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile