Saturday, July 17, 2010

MAINSTREAM SUCCESS IS BEING WHO U ARE.

Source of Inspiration : Great $cott
Great $cott is a big Inspiration to me. I've seen interviews of him and I can watch them over and over again, he knows the ins and outs of the game and I feel motivated by him, I take his wisdom and experiences as example and advice for what I want to achieve and it will sure help me during my journey. For people who dont know him here's some briefly summarized info about him: He's a Entrepreneur, age : 25. Born in East Orange, New Jersey. But is active in New York City. He works as Fashion Stylist, Curator, Liaison, Model, Conceptual Artist, Marketing & Creative Director he's the Founder & CEO of : The Liaison Group (More info click HERE). He worked with people like Pharrell, Chanel Iman, Wyclef Jean, Wale, Bun B, Kid Cudi. He also been involved with brands like BBC/Ice Cream, Kid Robot, Dee & Ricky. If you want to get to know more about Great $cott, you can hit him up on twitter @GreatScottInc and Facebook he recently opened up his Tumblr which is just great! Check it out HERE. Scott is currently working on his own book, and im sure that I'll get myself a copie! Hit the jump to see some interviews he did, Im sure it will inspire you! I've been following Scott for a while now and he inspires me alot! Tomorrow part 2, with another person. But it is somebody who works with Scott!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius










2 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

He is dope man!!!

Nnamz said...

yea scott is a cool dude. . .justin if you go to NY sometime hit me up

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile