Saturday, July 10, 2010

One day..

Billionaire Boys Club Season 11 Lookbook: Behind the scenes video.

Like I said in another post the one with the total lookbook in it, the BBC / ICECREAM Collection is on point this season! Above here is a video from behind the scenes. Im still really loving the "Wolfman" Jacket P wore from last season and I really hope to get that sometime! Pharrell has always been and always will be one of my biggest inspirations in alot of different aspects, One day.. I hope my clothing project "Phenomenal Future" wil evolve to a higher level on which I can do the same! It needs alot of hard work and dedication, I need to do better than good enough and nothing less than my very best. So if your inspired, go and work hard on your craft and just do it.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

6 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

Yea probably the best we seen from BBC IC since season zero.

Justin said...

This is deff one of the best collections I've seen in a long time! They always have dope items, but on this collection its an overall dope one (most of it lol)

Life of the average Jarrett.. said...

I haven't really rocked BBC since like season 3 but see potential this season..follow me, i'll follow you back
nappyhairnstreetwear.blogspot.com

AP :D said...

usually bbc has some dope stuff and then some stuff that i wouldnt wear if i got paid. but this season is awesome so far

AP :D said...

apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com
apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com
apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com

John Panichella said...

Everything seems pretty good this season. Which is good for consistency. Cuz I agree with the earlier comment that I wouldn't wear some of their stuff if i were paid.
--
Jay P of Jay Swag
www.jayswag.com

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile