Monday, July 12, 2010

PHENOMENAL FUTURE

Basic Logo tee's Phenomenal Future.
Like I said on twitter earlier today that I would put on some new "sneak peaks" from my clothing project "Phenomenal Future" And here they are, it are Black and Natural colored t-shirs with a black and white printed basic rounded logo on it with the PF in the middle. I hope yall like these! For the people who been asking about what they will cost, these will be around $20 / $25. Hit the jump for more views, and also another one which already could have been seen by you guys on twitter but thats only a sample.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Also Phenomenal Future : www.twitter.com/PhenomnalFuture
Thanks!
The one down here is only a sample!

9 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

Let me know when you are selling them cause i wanna buy!!!

The Futuristic Gentleman said...

this is awesome!! congrats dude. really inspirational for a youngin like me haha

Justin said...

Ha thanks man! :D And Tommy, I'll hit everybody up by then!

Jhizzy said...

i like the shirts at the bottom but as for the ones at the top may i suggest cleaner lettering it looks like u drew it just some cinstrucive critism u know i love P.H. i just wanna make sure my future purchase is the dopest!!!

ROXY! said...

DUDE...LOVE THEM BOTH! iM READY TO PURCHASE LiKE NOW!

MalibuMara said...

looks dope,
do you have girl sizes bc id so buy the white one!

Tokyo.Diamond said...

The t-shirts are looking hella DOPE!

Justin said...

@Mara It are unisex tees sizes S, M and L. but I dunno if they will fit as good as men for female bcs of the look a like leather nd studs.. I'll get back at yall on that later..

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

DOPE man

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile