Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shine bright

Today.
Today I went out to Antwerp, Belgium. It was a dope day, but in the afternoon the weather turned around and it kept on raining so we came home earlier than expected. Anyways the biggest Flagship store in the world from Yohji Yamamoto is located in Antwerp, but guess what.... It was closed for a renovation, so that was a bummer! But I did some light shopping, and had some dope items I came home with! Im sure that I´ll be going back to Antwerp very soon! And whatsup with yall? I Hope everyone is well and enjoyed their day! Dont forget to hit the jump.


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

2 comments:

MalibuMara said...

looks like fun!
cool shops

Life of lelo said...

Damn justin u was all over

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile