Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So Slick

Delivery by Marc Clark
S/O to the homie Marc, because I had a very nice and interesting package in the mail today, My foxtails x Bowtie brooch from Marc Clark came in, We had a small delay but its all good, Marc has great products, yall should check it out and get yourself some stuff, I definitely recommend it! Go to his website HERE for Bowtie brooches, foxtails, glasses and t-shirts. Need to know more about the brand? I did a post on it a while ago. (After the jump more photos!)


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks

8 comments:

ROXY! said...

NiCE! LOVEiN THiS STUFF ESPECiALLY THE BOWTiE!

Billionaire James said...

SICK!!!!!!!!! I want the fox tail and bowtie!!!!!!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

I was thinking bout getting a fox tail, do you reccomend?

MalibuMara said...

DOPE!
i bought a green foxtail off ebay!
i wanted pink too but its for my stephen sprouse purse,
i like the colored foxtails,
and I LOVE the bowtie!

Jevon ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ said...

Dope man! I really like it,
I want the Foxtail but I'd prob get jumped for wearing that haha
I'm in love with it though I'm about to get one

Tariro said...

hmmm, not so much into foxtails unless it was faux but the bowties are amazing!!

Justin said...

I do recommend tommy!, And Tamara, I wanna get me a colored foxtail aswell lol, If im right Marc will carry those soon in his collection!

Tokyo.Diamond said...

I most deff love the bowtie. & You hella lucky. I want a foxtail too! Hook me up. 'haha'

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile