Sunday, July 18, 2010

SWITCH THE WORD FAILURE, FOR LESSON

Source of Inspiration [Part 2] : Pharrell & Diggy


This interview on the K!dult conference between Diggy, Pharrell and all the kids that came out that evening, Inpired me very strong. It got me even more focussed on my passions and creativity, Those 31 minutes made me stronger and I learned alot, Its a great motivation and it educated my mind and soul.. Its just incredible! If you havent watched it do it now!


Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!


(PS. I hope to put the new layout back on soon! I'm having a problem with the visitors who use FireFox because the blog turns blank after several minutes at theirs, Im trying to fix the problem!)

2 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

That interview is so inspiring

The Futuristic Gentleman said...

i agree. he such an inspiration to me!! love this interview

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile