Saturday, July 31, 2010

We gonna show 'em how we get down

Kanye West and his Rosewood Movement
We have all seen that Kanye been rocking alot of designer suits lately, or just nothing but desinger suits. Kanye pronounced the name to his new "all I wear is designer suits" look/movement. Its called the "Rosewood Movement" which consist Kanye himself, Don C, Virgil Abloh, And a new kid Jaleel or Jalil? Williams, Im not sure what he does or what he's about, but im sure that we'll get more info about that sooner or later. I think it is a dope movement, some people say that they think that when you rock suits daily that it comes off as very uniform, that could be and you might share that opinion, but I think this is a message to all the kids to pull their pants up haha! No without jokes, I would like to get to know more about this new movement of Ye' and what message is they wanna bring with it and the meaning behind all it! Check out Kanye at the Rollingstones and pictures of Kanye and his big bro Jay-Z After the jump.

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks, and enjoy the post!



8 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

I think this is actually pretty cool but in the long run i will miss the old Kanye style

MalibuMara said...

why is he going to all those places?
Im just curious, he also was at facebook and twitter. I he just promoting his album? Thats cool bc most artists just send letters and wont actually meet them all.
anyway he looks fly a usual

Justin said...

Ha the man is a genius, his promoting plan is very well developed.. We will see to where it will lead..

on the inside said...

suits = always ready for work to go down

think beatles

AlexanderCook said...

http://bambam53.blogspot.com/2010/08/chowder-dunksmade-by-me.html

Jevon said...

This is really dope!
Kanye is really a genius

Justin said...

He deff is!

JustNorman said...

Go Kanye for practically rulling the world.

JUSTNORMAN
JUSTNORMAN

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile