Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You can have what ever you like

COMPLEX Magazine T.I x Jose Parla & B.O.B

T.I. And B.o.B Are both on a separate cover for COMPLEX Magazine in August, the artists Jose Parla worked on the T.I. Cover and Todd “REAS” James got his hands busy on the B.o.B one. Check out the cover stories here, the issue will hit the stands on August 10th, 2010. Hit the jump for more.

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks

(PS: The new fully updated layout will be back on tomorrow! The problem that Firefox users couldnt get access to the blog is fixed.)


6 comments:

Kyri.B said...

i thought that was soo dope ... i posted the lohan X kaws one yesterday

Justin said...

Yeah that one was mad dope! Im not a big Lindsay Lohan fan though..

MalibuMara said...

i love the photos in complex
and why does lindsay lohan still get covers?
she annoys me.

Tommy The Fashionist said...

The art work is real nice!

Jordan T. Dilwood said...

Crazy art work complex is the best dope new header! Im catching the gold ambush ring dope!

imoni said...

lol lindsay annoys me too , & im really loving your new layout , i been gone 4 a while .

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile