Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Your my devil your my angel.. Your my heaven your my hell..

Kanye at Facebook Headquarters in Palo Alto.

Kanye West, was at the Facebook Headquarters earlier today. He performed some of his songs that will be featured on his upcomming album "Good *ss Job" And I got to say... Kanye is better then ever.. I cant wait for Ye' his album, I think it might be the best one of this year. I've always been #TEAMKANYE ALL THE WAY, and thats the way its gonna stay..  He sneak peaked "Lost in the World," "Chain Heavy" "Sweat on My Face" and “Mama’s Boyfriend”. Check out Kanye performing "Mama's Boyfriend" After the jump!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

4 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

Cant wait for this!

MalibuMara said...

i just can't wait for his album

FONTY said...

hallo mijn vriend! warme groet ^ ^!
je blog ziet er leuk 0_0

door de manier,
als u unieke lettertype te vinden, kunt u naar onze website.

Met vriendelijke groet;

Anna said...

http://babynationxo.blogspot.com/
Today's politics and pop culture from a young liberal's perspective! I follow back=) -love your blog btw

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile