Sunday, August 8, 2010

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Zara Fall 2010
The Zara Fall 2010 lookbook featuring, Tobias Sørensen. I really like this lookbook, Im a big fan of Zara, they have great stuff! Just take a look after the jump! And if you wondering why did I put up this title? Haha, I had a discussion about why I putted myself in the Kanye POWER Portrait, because the portrait "is" tied up to masonry and illuminati, so in someones eyes I should be associated with that in one or the other way. Well to keep it short, people choose to be blind, and only take their part of the story, and no I do not want to bring a message which is in any kinda way affected by masonry with me in that portrait, No offence though, I respect everybody's opinion, but I think this is taken way to serious. I just was inspired.. Now since that is clarified go and enjoy the post!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Im also active on Facebook since now, so you can add me there too! www.facebook.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

1 comments:

Harry Swag said...

Hey
Where did u get the pics from?
I have searched on google and I can't find them
This line is dope

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile