Thursday, August 12, 2010

I know you see me, its like im 3D

Pierre Hardy Fall/Winter 2010 Sneakers

I think these two sneakers of the Pierre Hardy Fall/Winter 2010 Collection are great! I dont really like the one with the pattern on it (If you have seen that one) But these are very nice and they continuing their signature silhouettes. I know I have posted these a while back, but I love these. Check the other colorway after the jump!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

4 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

They got some dope sneakers!

Harry Swag said...

These are so dope
See Me Now is my joint
I'm listening to it now!
Whoo
Kanye is back

HipHopCulture said...

I like these

A Kid Named TR3! said...

hey ur blog is pretty dope man and i was wondering if you wanted to follow 4 follow ill follow you if you follow me? im trying to reach 120 also when you follow me comment on one of my post telling me tht u followed me so i can follow back

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile