Friday, August 6, 2010

I WAS INSPIRED

KANYE WEST POWER PORTRAIT
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Inspired POWER Portrait, with me in it. lol, I apologize for the bad quality, But I cannot upload it more clear then this. (It pissed me of though haha) comment down below to tell me what you think, I would appreciate it! With this I only show that I think Kanye is a genius, no copyright on anything!

*Edit: Thanks to Rebekah the pics are a bit better in quality!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

7 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

haha thats dope man... I always like to that with random pics lol

Rebekah.N said...

Try using tinypic to get the code instead of Blogger

ROXY! said...

HAHA! NiCE!

Harry Swag said...

Clever

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
imoni said...

^^ what ! lol , but uhm i really like this post made me laugh & the quality looks fine to me

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

lol i love how u incorporated yourself into this painting... SO DOPE!!!!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile