Friday, August 20, 2010

Im off to Cuba!

Im off to Cuba! Its been super long since I've been on a short break, so im gonna enjoy while im out there on my mini-vacation, getting some rest and have fun, but work never stops! I'll be doing a photoshoot for Phenomenal Future, and I'll try to post something on the blog if its possible. Im not taking my laptop with me so I'll have to do it from my Blackberry or somewhere in a place where they got Computers, haha! I do hope I have service out there so I can stay in touch! Add me on BBM: 2232CDC9 And also hit me up on Twitter: @JustinAntonius I'll be back in a few days! Enjoy the rest of yall holidays, and im sorry for the people that already back in school, cause I know we all dont wanna gooo, lol!! Wish me a safe flight, it will take 11 hours so I'll be kicking in some knowledge and I'll be jamming on some music. Dont forget to download AIRBORNE when it drops, when it does check the post below!!! Im singing off for now.
But download the new released track by diggy off AirBorne featuring Lupe Fiasco and Pharell Download http://usershare.net/hcjbc1r6g7i6
Godbless & peace - Justin

7 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

Have fun!!!

Justin said...

thanks man! :)

Life Of A FashionGod Official BlogSpot Of Lecory Martin said...

have fun and need help with my pg editing urs niiice haha!!!

Socialite said...

have fun in cuba and good luck with phenomenal future<< looks dope!

HipHopCulture said...

Have Fun man

ROXY! said...

HAVE FUN ON YOUR TRiP...READY TO SEE THE PHOTOSHOOT ALREADY!

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

hope u have a great time in CUBA!!!!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile