Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lookin' down aint the way to go

Band Of Outsiders - Fall 2010 Collection
Band Of Outsiders is back with their vintage-inspired shots which they do each and every season. The collection includes polos, sweatpants, oxfords, suits, button-downs, coats and alot more.. Band Of Outsiders is definitely one of my favourite brands, with the man Scott Sternberg behind it, he is a big inspiration! Check out the rest of the collection after the jump!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!



3 comments:

Amari Carter said...

i absolutley adore this look!
http://adifferentperspective789.blogspot.com/
check me out!

ROXY! said...

BAND OF OUTSiDERS iS LiKE ONE OF MY FAVE BRANDS! LOVE THESE LOOKS TOO!

Tommy The Fashionist said...

I love Band of Outsiders!

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile