Thursday, August 5, 2010

This is a cold war.. You better know what you're fighting for..

Arthur Kulkov by Keiron O'Connor  for GQ France
For this month's issue of GQ France, Arthur Kulkov is styled by stylist Jacqueline Van Valkenburg. Arthur is wearing A.P.C, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren and many more Brands in this editorial. I like alot of items/looks in here, but with some looks I wont totally agree, also not with some of the chosen shoes. I do love the preppy and also clean look in this editorial! My favourite is the one above here! (Its shot by: Keiron O'Connor)
Go and check out the rest after the jump!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

3 comments:

Tommy The Fashionist said...

Looks pretty good!

Jevon said...

I love thiss

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile