Sunday, September 19, 2010

Everyday a star is born.


The first steps have been made on the site for Phenomenal Future, but still there's alot to do! Also the items are not on yet on sale, but we are working on the last parts to get the items done! I would appreciate it if you leave your thoughts on how you think the website looks, I think it looks pretty cool so far! Click on the photo to go to the site or click HERE!

Leave your thoughts!!
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

7 comments:

Jevon said...

Looks good so far!

esther said...

WOW this is very offical and clean
i love it! :)

Tommy said...

Looks good man!!! Ima post it!

imoni said...

looking great!

Nia Langley said...

This is cool! Nice blog too...I'm a new follower!
Would you mind following back?!

nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

The New Deal said...

check out my blog at 444richandfamous.blogspot.com

The New Deal said...

check out my blog at 444richandfamous.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile