Sunday, September 12, 2010

I will never say never.

Band of Outsiders | NYFW Spring 2011 Presentation.

Im loving the presentation of B.O.O. Really, its been one of my favorite brands for a long time already! This collection is classic with a new touch, Its are basic but effortless chic looks. And to give yall a real quick update on Phenomenal Future, http://www.phenomenalfuture.net/ is online, and will be available soon!!! So be on the lookout. Also I'll be giving Online Freshness a new look, but for now Im enjoying and loving all the great fashion this week! Too bad I wasnt in NYC, for FNO. But who knows, maybe I'll be down there next year!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!




0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile