Monday, September 13, 2010

INSPIRATION x MOTIVATION

THANKYOU KANYE AND ALL VMA PERFORMERS.
#Epic.. #Thatsall..This years VMA's inpired and motivated me so much.. Not only kanye, but alot of other peformers aswell. Check out Kanye's peformance after the jump! Much much respect.. He's going back to where he belongs #1. And not to start about his basic but crazy look.. love it. Tomorrow all these dudes will be wearing Haute, lol.. But Pusha T and him killed the stage performing "Runaway" from Ye' his upcomming still nameless album, Im ready for a new album of Ye'!!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks.
And soon available : http://www.phenomenalfuture.net/

7 comments:

ROXY! said...

iLOVE THiS SONG...

HipHopCulture said...

Thought he changed the name to Dark Twisted Fantasy?

La Jodi3 & La Couture said...

i really like this song,,,, i must say it is soo dope and Kanye's performance was one of my favorite performances of the night!

MalibuMara said...

i love kanye,
eff taylor,
Kanye ruled.

SUNNY said...

yo i am a upcoming bloger and singer and i was just askn for your support and can u follow my blog at http://dopeboyswaggah.blogspot.com/ thanx and im feelin ya blog

Jevon said...

i loveeee his song

Malu Rivero said...

You seems so funny and so cool!!
I follow you!

xxx

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile