Saturday, September 18, 2010

No Gravity




First off, Im sorry for slacking on the blog. So I bring you a double post in one right now.

Yesterday the SE x Sebago collab shoes dropped, and they are selling out really fast, there are only a couple big sizes left. But maybe your size just might be still available if your interested you can go to the David Z website and purchaze a pair online (looks of the boot & moccasin after the jump!).
On another subject, Kanye West dropped his weekly Good Friday track called "Lord lord lord" You can download it after the jump! And while your there make sure you also check out some great NY Fashion Week style, by Street Etiquette's own Joshua and Travis, and my biggest inspiration Kanye West. I think Kanye is doing incredibly great with his "Rosewood Movement" Its very refreshing, and I really LOVE IT, I might just have to dedicate a post about my thoughts on the Rosewood movement soon! For now enjoy the post and be inspired!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!



(Click to download!)
Street Etiquette x Sebago
______________________________________________________________________




3 comments:

paddy-ior said...

i think the fashion addiction for fall/winter will be blazers ,they look so amazing

Justin said...

Deff! Tweed blazers, Barbour Jackets, and lots of denim and knitwear..

korinna williams said...

I love your blog :) all your posts are dope! Will you check out mine and let me know what you think because some of the things we post about are similar.. if you like please will you follow

ohh and who designed your blog because Im currently looking for a blog designer so if there's anyone you recommend please let me know

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile