Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PHENOMENAL FUTURE

                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is the Phenomenal Future "Lookbook" Although its more like a Small Photoshoot! Strange enough I never get the pics uploaded at their best quality, I even tried it on a different computer. Ohwell, After the jump you can check out the rest. I hope to put everything on sale about end September. And Like I said its to lay a foundation for bigger next steps. I hope you support it! Leave your thoughts. Thankyou! Btw, The tee with the black leather and the studs is very limited!!! Now hit the jump!!!!

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

                       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

18 comments:

MalibuMara said...

I LOVE IT,
it looks so great im proud of you bro!

Life of lelo said...

CANT WAIT THEY ALL LOOK REALLY DOPE

Justin said...

Thanks sis :D! And also thanks lee!

ROXY! said...

LOVE iT...HOPE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL CARRER...

Harry Swag said...

Dope man!
Just in time for my b-day tommorow
September is looking like a good month
:)

HipHopCulture said...

PF looks dope I like them all. The photo-shot pics are great I reckon. Keep it up Justin your going to be big one day.

Tommy said...

Looks really good man, i like all the tee's... oh and those aqua 8s are killers!!!

imoni said...

amazing ,wow this is dope. wish all the best for you :) thinking about buyin' my brother one hes really liking this !

Marissa said...

the pics look amazing. PHENOMENAL FUTURE!!!

dopekidjay said...

sickkkkkk

Harry Swag said...

Thank you man!
Follow me on twitter

Billionaire James said...

This is sweet man I love the Jordan 8's aqua ! I can't wait till it drops...

AP :D said...

dude, these tees are insane and 100% my style. their very very simple, however they make a statement. will definitely buy when it drops as long is the price is decent
check out the back to school looks posted on my blog and follow if you like!
http://apshoesonthewire.blogspot.com/

Justin said...

Yo thanks man! And the price is VERY DECENT ;)

Jevon said...

SOOO DOPEEE!

Freshly Dressed said...

Really liking your creativity with your blog. Keep Pu$hing it!

Freshly Dressed said...

Really Liking your creativity with your blog. Keept Pushing it

from

www.pushthemovement.com

paddy-ior said...

wonderful photoshoot this brand is great

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile