Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What you call impossible, is possible.

Sebago Nexus Project - Street Etiquette x Ronnie Fieg

Jake Davis Test Shots: Tassel Moccasin from Jake Davis on Vimeo.

This Fall, Street Etiquette's own Joshua and Travis present the shoes they created in collaboration with Sebago presented by Ronnie Fieg. They are comming out with a Street Etiquette Tassel Moccasin and a Lighthouse boot, I think they are both incredibly dope, the Moccasin is a classic piece with great details, and the red tassels make it pop out and give it a nice contrast. The Lighthouse boot is also a classic piece, its in the color red. And since red is my favourite color I'll probably have to buy these when they come out! They will get released this fall, 2010. And are both limited in quantity. The Moccasin will retail for $110, and the Boot will retail for $140. Be on the lookout because there will be a update in the near future! Shouts out to Joshua and Travis of Street Etiquette They are a big inspiration. Hit the jump to take a look at the shoes.

Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/JustinAntonius
Thanks!

 

2 comments:

Kidd Dork said...

I love your blog kidd!
Keep up the good work

Tommy said...

I love SE, i also like their beed bracelets they always wear

About Me

My Photo
Justin Antonius
They don't know nothing about me, Judgement prevents us from seeing the good, That lies beyond appearances
View my complete profile